We are excited to invite you to our webinar with smartEn, which will take place on Thursday 23 November, from 09h30 to 11h00. System Operators, building experts and market players will exchange on the actual performance of buildings and how a digitally-enabled evolution would further valorise the system-integration of new and renovated buildings.
Here’s a sneak peek of what we’ll discuss:
• What’s new for smart and flexible buildings in light of the revised EPBD?
• Why is data on the actual performance of buildings so important for System Operators?
• What are some real-life projects that already facilitate this evolution?
This event is a unique opportunity to learn, engage, and connect with experts in the field. Join us in shaping the future of sustainable, active and flexible buildings.
5min Welcome and introduction: Michael Villa, Executive Director, smartEn
10min The revised Energy Performance of Buildings: what’s new for smart buildings? Pau Garcia Audi (tbc), DG ENER, European Commission
35min (presentations and Q&A)
Quantification of actual performance of buildings: a selection of real-life projects
• Barry Lynham, Managing Director Knauf Energy Solutions
• Johnson Controls
• C40 project
Moderator: Marion Malafosse, Policy Manager, smartEn
35min (incl. 5 min Q&A) Panel discussion with System Operators: why data on the actual performance of building is precious for System Operators?
• Luis Cunha, E-REDES (Portuguese DSO)
• Tomi Mäkelä, Elenia (Finnish DSO)
• Kalle Kukk, Elering (TSO Estonia)
Moderator: Simon Anderson, Traxis Group and Chair smartEn Active Buildings & Neighbourhoods Committee
5min Conclusion: Adrian Joyce, Secretary General, EuroACE