EuroACE in numbers
The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings counts 14 members. Its specificity is that all energy efficient technologies are represented, from heating & cooling equipment, insulation, lifts, lighting, to maintenance regimes and controls, ventilation equipment or windows.
This corresponds to the size of a city like Mannheim in Germany, or Nottingham in the UK.
Walk the Talk!
EuroACE member companies provide energy efficient building materials, products, equipment and services for decades. But they are also engaged to drive energy savings in their own factories and office locations. Discover more with our Walk the Talk (available here).
Why become a member of EuroACE?
EuroACE Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Positioning their company as one of the key leaders on the energy efficiency market in the construction sector, being within the leading cross-sectoral association;
- Receiving regular, pertinent, up-to-date information on energy efficiency policies, events and actions;
- Shaping the agenda for EU energy efficiency policy, and influencing the content of relevant EU legislation and policy;
- Getting access to relevant EU policy-makers, both at political and expert levels, within the European Commission, the European Parliament, and the Permanent Representations of the EU Member States;
- Representing the sector as a speaker at influential events and conferences;
- Shaping the future of renovation markets and bringing together the EU and national level, through taking part in the Renovate Europe Campaign and to National Implementation Workshops;
- Getting insights into the latest research results in the field of energy efficiency in buildings.
How to become a member of EuroACE?
For a company to be eligible to become a member of EuroACE, it must fulfill these three cumulative criteria :
- Be a manufacturer of materials, products or equipment that improve the energy efficiency of buildings by enhancing the performance of the building envelope or its internal technical building services and controls;
- Operate at a pan-European level (i.e. have a market presence in at least three EU Member States);
- Support the purpose and objectives of EuroACE, including the Renovate Europe Campaign, and be willing to actively work with other members to achieve them.
For other steps and more information, please contact the Secretariat.