EuroACE in numbers
The EuroACE – Energy Efficient Buildings counts 15 members. It represents all energy efficient technologies, from heating & cooling equipment, insulation, to maintenance regimes and controls, ventilation equipment or windows.
Walk the Talk!
EuroACE member companies have been providing energy efficient building materials, products, equipment and services for decades.
But they are also committed to achieving energy savings in their own factories and office locations.
Our members employ around 215,000 people at nearly 1,000 production facilities and office locations in the EU.
Discover the actions that our members are taking to save energy and be more efficient in our Walk the Talk.
Join EuroACE - Energy Efficient Buildings
Why become a member of EuroACE?
- Position your company as one of the key leaders on energy efficiency in the construction sector, being within the leading cross-sectoral association;
- Receive key information and insights on energy efficiency policies, events and actions;
- Influence and shape the agenda for EU energy efficiency policy;
- Get access to EU policymakers, both at political and expert levels, within the European Commission, Parliament and the Council;
- Represent the sector as a speaker at influential events and conferences;
- Shape the future of renovation markets and bring together the EU and national level, incl. through taking part in the Renovate Europe Campaign;
- Get insights into the latest research results on energy efficiency in buildings.
How to become a member of EuroACE?
For a company to be eligible to become a member of EuroACE, it must fulfill specific criteria:
- Be a manufacturer and/or provider of products, equipment or services for energy efficiency in buildings;
- Have a market presence in three or more EU Member States;
- Formally support the aims and objectives of EuroACE and declare its support for the activities of EuroACE with specific support for the Renovate Europe Campaign (REC).
For other steps and more information, please contact the EuroACE Secretariat.