EuroACE in numbers
The European Alliance of Companies for Energy Efficiency in Buildings counts 13 members. Its specificity is that all energy efficient technologies are represented, from heating & cooling equipment, insulation, lifts, lighting, to maintenance regimes and controls, ventilation equipment or windows.
This corresponds to the size of a city like Karlsruhe in Germany.
Walk the Talk!
EuroACE member companies provide energy efficient building materials, products, equipment and services for decades. But they are also engaged to drive energy savings in their own factories and office locations. Discover more with our Walk the Talk (available here).
Why becoming a member of EuroACE?
EuroACE Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Positioning their company as one of the key leaders on the energy efficiency market in the construction sector, being within the leading cross-sectoral association;
- Receiving regular, pertinent, up-to-date information on energy efficiency policies, events and actions;
- Shaping the agenda for EU energy efficiency policy, and influencing the content of relevant EU legislation and policy;
- Getting access to relevant EU policy-makers, both at political and expert levels, within the European Commission, the European Parliament, and the Permanent Representations of the EU Member States;
- Representing the sector as a speaker at influential events and conferences;
- Shaping the future of renovation markets and bringing together the EU and national level, through taking part in the Renovate Europe Campaign and to National Implementation Workshops;
- Getting insights into the latest research results in the field of energy efficiency in buildings.
What do our members say?
At European level, EuroACE is a powerful network that enables discussions with important stakeholders to define energy efficiency policies, and support the vision of buildings that save resources and promote healthy living. At Armacell, we believe that EuroACE drives relevant sustainability topics. Its large reach and its members that pursuit a common interest give the alliance a strong voice and a receiving recognition from policymakers.
At Johnson Controls, we believe that a building should be smart, healthy and empower the people within. No matter if it’s for homeowners, school or office buildings, we have a range of products and services to make buildings smart in Europe and all over the globe. 2017 is a crucial year for energy efficiency policies in Europe and EuroACE helps us deliver key messages to policymakers at national and EU level.
Vice-President, Global Energy & Sustainability
Philips Lighting leads the transition to bring better light to the world and to help provide a more sustainable future. We do this by delivering light which is energy efficient and saves resources. At EU level, EuroACE plays a critical role to support and translate our ambition into policymaking.
Head of European Public & Government Affairs
For Danfoss, EuroACE is not only an important voice in Brussels when it comes to energy efficiency in buildings, but also a useful platform to discuss with business partners accross partners, stakeholders and policymakers, the role of smart buildings in the energy system of tomorrow.
Niels B. CHRISTIANSEN
At Knauf Insulation we believe that it is critical that those who want an energy efficient built environment make their voice heard loud and clear. EuroACE is an essential vehicle for us to make sure this happens at the EU level and beyond.
CEO, Knauf Insulation (2003-2015)
We believe that with a forward-looking EU policy framework, a highly efficient and comfortable building stock is possible for all EU citizens. Building on synergies between all technologies and solutions, EuroACE is a unique alliance that works on making this vision a reality.
European Public Affairs Manager
How to become a member of EuroACE?
To become a member, one must fulfill three cumulative criteria
- Be a manufacturer of materials or products which improve the energy efficiency of buildings by enhancing the performance of the building envelope or its internal services;
- Operate at a pan-European level (i.e. manufacture and/or market in at least three EU Member States);
- Support the purpose and objectives of EuroACE, including the Renovate Europe Campaign, and be willing to actively help in achieving them.
For more information, please contact the Secretariat.