We are pleased to present our Pledge for the next EU mandate. This pledge outlines our vision for a more robust, sustainable, and competitive European Union.
We are committing to:
- Contribute to the reindustrialisation of the EU
- Make the EU more productive, competitive, and resilient
- Employ and (re)train the next generation of skilled workers
- Make homes and workplaces future-proof
- Decarbonise the EU
And in order to achieve this, we are calling on the next European Parliament and European Commission to:
- Support energy efficiency cleantech
- Invest in energy renovations
- Develop an integrated Energy Efficiency Academy
- Leverage innovation and data
- Decarbonise the buildings sector
Together we can make the EU energy efficient. Read our full pledge to get into the details.